2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1) You're a huge musical theatre buff: what would you do the instant you heard you were going to lose your sight and your hearing? (haha these thoughts really didn't mix, did they?)
I would pop in Woody Shaw's recording of "There will never be another you" his improv solo on there is amazing, that cat really knew music.
2) Finish the sentence: "If I'm not stoned, I'm ________"
Driving home from San Francisco, figuring out that Philipinos really aren't harmless. Upset that they eat their young and that they will not hesitate to con you if you turn your back. ;-)
3) Describe your life in 15 syllables.
It's Automatic, Supersonic, Hyptnotic, Funky Fresh
4) Who is the one person in your life, at this point in time, whom you can always count on?
I would have to say my straight friend Omar - he is my one friend I have never been in a fight or had a falling out with. I know if things get tough I can always count on him.
5) What's your most embarassing childhood memory?
one time I was reading directions my sister wrote out for me and they said "right hand side" and I was driving down the street looking for a street called "hand side" to make a right on. I swear sometimes I can be a ditz! haha.
Current Mood: awake
Current Music: Airmen of Note ; "Spain"